BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 4

It has been a pretty good week, start to the diet, whatever we should call it. I have stayed within my points everyday but one, and that day I used 2 flex points. So, pretty good. I have been drinking LOTS and LOTS of water, which feels good. I have just added those 5 calorie crystal lights to the water when I need a break from just plain old water. I am not a huge water fan unless there is TONS of ice. But I have been doing it.

Fruits and veggies has been OK. Mostly the fruit. I am a picky eater believe it or not. Especially when it comes to green things. But I am making an effort, so that is a plus.

I am still not in the swing of moving, exercising, but I am sure that will come. I am focusing on one thing, or a couple things at a time...I don't want to "overload" myself and then get discouraged and stop altogether. I did order a biggest loser workout DVD for $4.00 on ebay, so I am hoping that will motivate me a little. And as soon as I can get my stupid knee to cooperate that would be wonderful too.

On the whole I am feeling good. I did learn something yesterday though...when you get hungry you gotta eat. You can't wait...cause if you do you binge. Even on a diet. I waited and by the time I ate i was STARVING...and ate way too many points all at once then felt rather sick. So I need to work on eating every 2 or 3 hours. That's my goal for the rest of the week...listen my body

0 comments: