BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

STATS

I have started a weight loss blog before, but chickened out, or rather "stopped" the diet, but this time...this time there is no choice. I am out of control. I am unhealthy. I am unhappy. I am in need of a new way to look at food...so here goes. My stats, yes I am being SUPER brave posting these. I am going to be following weight watchers at home....I am going to try to post everyday, if not everyday, on a regular basis to keep myself in line. So, here goes:

Starting weight: 311lbs (YIKES)
Neck measurement: 16'
Bust measurement: 47'
Waist measurement: 50'
hip measurement: 61'
arm measurement: 20'

Points allowed each day: 37 pts
I also have 35 flex pts each week

1 comments:

R and R said...

I wish I would have taken measurements when I started. It would have been cool to see the difference in those numbers.