BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bob Harper is trying to kill me

OK, so Bob Harper is NOT REALLY TRYING TO KILL ME, but it kind of felt like it. I have not moved that much in well...MONTHS. I decided to bite the bullet and try my Biggest Loser workout DVD today. I don't think i was ready for it. I didn't make it through the entire workout. I couldn't do the last two moves, my knee (the one i had surgery on, was DONE) The pain was horrible, so I stopped and took my prescription pain meds and put ice on it. But considering I did EVERYTHING else I was pretty impressed, and know I can work up to doing the whole thing, I would guess within a week ? Hopefully. And it was a decent workout, and I got REALLY sweaty...guess that's what happens when a 300lb person trys that workout. I can't imagine how those poor people ON the biggest loser show work out that hard...I admire them!! Speaking of which...did anyone see that last night? I BAWLED! Geez...Has anyone noticed how all my blogs are run-on paragraphs? I should work on that...maybe next time...

1 comments:

R and R said...

Oh I remember that! I don't know if you have the same video that I started with but I didn't even come close to doing the entire workout the first time I did it. I am impressed that you did so well with your knee!! I should go back and try his workout again...or maybe not...;D