BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fiber One Bars...new found yumminess

I have heard of Fiber One Bars before, but never actually got around to trying them til this past week. They just scared me, to be honest. My friends, Emily and Dan told me "no, really...they are good." So I broke down and tried them, and you know what? I LOVE them! They are only 2 weight watchers points and they are SUPER filling. they are a great snack and also a great small breakfast. I love the chocolate and oats and also the peanut butter and oats. YUM-O. Still looking for other good ideas. But, I am going into week 3. Still only down 10.4 lbs, but hey, that's 10 lbs GONE. YAHOOO

3 comments:

Daren said...

I love you so much, you are so very beautiful just the way you are, love you always, and through eternity!!!

R and R said...

Yeah! Now I can comment! I think this is so awesome that you are doing this! BTW Fiber Plus bars are good too (if anything, I think they are a little better than Fiber One).

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

They are my candy bars! Yummmm