BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Starting to move...

Since I tore my ACL back in March I have been VERY limited in my ability to exercise, and even if I haven't been I have had a very good excuse. I have sprained and pulled my ACL numerous times since having surgery to repair my ACL as well. SO, it has bee a LONG rode to recovery. It is still not 100%...but yesterday I did some exercise. I did 13 minutes of Wii fit...I did the step exercise and did 15 minutes on the exercise bike. I also have the biggest loser workout DVD, but have not worked up the courage to start it yet...maybe next week. :) But you gotta start somewhere. I am excited for the Biggest Loser to start tonight!!! It motivates me so much!

3 comments:

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

Good for you I can't get motivated enough to work out at home....or at all really. I have the wii with the ea active, it's fun, but I'd rather read blogs on the couch than get all sweaty. Keep up the good work!

Tiffany said...

Yeah, I can comment now :) Just get moving as much as you can. You'll feel better even if you have a bad food day.

R and R said...

Yeah for exercise! I love that show too!