BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

Gaining...

This is the first time since I started this weight loss program that I have actually gained. Granted, it was only .2 lbs, but it was still a gain. It’s frustrating. I know that part of the reason is that I am not really exercising. I am doing more than I “normally” do, but that isn’t saying MUCH. I need to kick it up. I also need to make a conscious effort to eat better foods. Yes, I am staying within my points, but they are not the healthiest choices in foods. So, those are my goals this week. Hopefully next Monday will show me a loss.

1 comments:

blognut said...

Can I just copy this post for my blog? This is seriously me right now! I have a saved post that I am working on about making healthier choices not just staying in my points and exercise...

You can do it!! Seriously that is awesome to have only had that much of a gain so far. You are doing great!!