BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Veggies...

So, what do you do when you hate veggies? Is there a magic pill that will make me like them? Its not that I hate ALL veggies...just a lot of them...especially the ones that are really good for you that fill you up. When you are dieting I know veggies are supposed to be your best friend, especially cause they are low in calories and big on that "fill you up magic" but I am just a picky eater.

Anyone got a magic trick for this? Something that they do with their kids?

2 comments:

R and R said...

LOL! Plug your nose and drink a V-8 REALLY FAST!! That is seriously how I do it!

I do tolerate them a bit better with a little butter spray (no calories) if they're cooked but I know they are better for you if they are raw...

I do have to say though that after almost a year, I am finally learning to tolerate them a little better. Knowing that I can eat and not use up all my points makes them a LITTLE more desirable....

I think it really does just take time to adjust to a different style of eating.

R and R said...

Hey! I keep waiting for an update...you still there? ;D