BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

ravings

I kind of decided I was going to not do this blog at all during pregnancy, but that seems to be a mistake. So, ill check in from time to time.

The first trimester i thought I was going to die. I was SO sick! Headaches, throwing up, exhaustion, bronchitis, etc. NO FUN! Then I hit the 2nd trimester and it was literally like night and day. Except I now have a cold, but I have more energy, so i don't feel as bad with this cold.

I am struggling, really struggling with the weight gain. I KNOW it's ok to gain some weight. I also know that the baby needs it. But it's hard when you have numerous people around you who are pregnant, and you can't tell, or better yet, they have LOST weight!>>> (sigh of horrible jealousy) I was huge when I got pregnant, I know that, the world knows that. But I am feeling bigger by the day, and I am only 15 weeks. Sigh. This is going to be a long process. I know its for the better good, but its hard not to compare...anyone have suggestions on that?

So far I have gained 11 lbs (although before I got pregnant I gained all the weight I lost back plus 3 lbs. SO, it feels like I have gained 30! Sigh, but the dr's notes and such, which I am going off of say 11..so i am taking that, so i don't completely freak. I keep telling myself in Jan. i can start hard again...but it seems forever away.

Wow, this was a depressing post. On a happy note, my hubby loves me no matter what and supports me 110%

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hang in there! Watching the numbers creep up is a VERY difficult thing while pregnant. I gained 70 lbs with my first and 50 with the second (and I was pushing 200 when I got preg the 2nd time). I'm glad you are feeling better. Just try and eat as healthy as possible. In the end, it's all worth it!

REBYRYAN said...

Unfortunately, not tips on comparing yourself to others! I was always the one who looked 9 months pregnant at 4 months along! I literally had people drop their jaws when I would tell them I was only six months along. It was always followed with "How many babies do you have in there!?!" Yeah, humiliating! I always hated people who didn't even look pregnant until they were 6+ months. (I'm not really helping am I?)

Glad hubby is so supportive. Can't wait to meet him!

HeatherH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeatherH said...

Do NOT worry about weight while you're pregnant! Those doctor's scales aren't even right anyway. . .

BTW, Congrats!!! I love you!