BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

Here we go once again...

Today is a new month, which means its time to start back on the band wagon of losing weight. I gained 27 lbs during my pregnancy...and have lost 17 of those lbs. But still I gotta go down. Til the start of the year I am just doing simple changes...not eating after 8, not eating too much sugar, etc. Focusing on moving more. Because I know that the holidays will be hard, so I am allowing myself "wiggle" room, but not too much. Im also going to try to post on here more.

Here's to another try!

1 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Awesome job on the 17 pounds!! You can so do this! I'm trying to get back into that mode. I have been slowly creeping back up and want to nip it before it gets back out of control! You're awesome!