BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 4, 2011

The good and the bad

The good: I am only 3 lbs above my starting pregnancy weight.
The Bad: I am 23 lbs higher than the lowest weight I got to.

The good: I am starting again
The bad: I am starting again

The good: I have stopped drinking regular soda
The bad: I was up to drinking an obscene amount of soda a day (now its just water, crystal lite, and an occasional diet soda)

The good: I am excited to start walking with Daren and going to the gym
The Bad: Although I am not sedentary I wasn't doing as much as I should

The good: i am watching my calories and making portion control choices
the bad: I was eating JUNK...lots of JUNK

The good: I can get rid of my diabetes by losing weight
the bad: I have diabetes and have to take medicine and insulin

So here's to making this a GOOD experience rather than a "BAD" one

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad to see you back! Hope the baby is doing well. You can do this. Don't look at the big picture. Make the little changes that are going to get you to your goal. You need to be the healthiest momma you can. Go for it!

REBYRYAN said...

You so can do it! I was excited to see you come up on my blog roll! :)