BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 15, 2011

first weigh in

I started this time on my journey last Monday, but my aunt started weight watchers with me on Thursday, so we decided to weigh in on Thursdays. So, this morning I weighed in and lost 6.4lbs. I will tell you I have never ever worked so hard at my diet in my life. I really was mindful of what I was eating and when. When I was full verses stressed or what not. I know some of it is water weight and that it will be slower after this week, especially with packing and moving. But, for here, now, and today I am proud to say I am down over 6lbs.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good for you!!! Whether or not it was water, you were still carrying around 6.4 lbs more last week. All your loss is not going to be pure fat, so take the 6 and run lol. Keep up the good work!