BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 9, 2011

weight watchers

My darling Aunt paid for my online membership to weight watchers so we could do it together and be supportive to each other. I like myfitnesspal.com and enjoyed using it,but since weight watchers is being paid for I am going to do that for a while.

So far on day 5 I am feeling really good. Getting my water in, not drinking soda, eating better, more fruits and veggies, and making conscious choices. we will see what the scale shows...hopefully we are friends

2 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Best of luck with WW. That is actually how I lost all my weight. I use MFP to maintain but WW is where it all began. Even better that someone else is paying! :)

I have heard that a lot of people are not doing well with their new program so don't be afraid to switch it up if it ends up not working for you. That is the biggest thing I have learned. You can read, research, ask, etc. but in the end, every person's body reacts differently and you have to do what works for YOU!

Tiffany said...

Ditto! I've lost weight with WW in the past. Got tired of paying and started off on my journey of "self help".
Having the added support is important. Changing is harder than staying the same. Right now though, changing is more important than anything else. It doesn't matter really how you do it, what program you use, just make use of the tools available to do it.