BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weigh in

Thursday was weigh in day...down 3.8 lbs. Its so hard to just be happy and not think "but I did this and this wrong. Or i didn't do this and this" Does that even make sense? I guess Im scared its going to stop. That suddenly Ill just stop losing. I think mostly I am just overwhelmed and stressed.

My hubby has been out of work since August. No luck finding another job yet still. Hes discouraged and frustrated and so am I. I can't go back to work til at least December, so we sit struggling. Living with his parents in 1 bedroom of their house. And honestly in the past I would have just ATE my way through the stress and pain and frustration. But I havent, well not as much. I have lately eaten WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR, but my blood sugars are still good. And I am still loosing weight. So, for right this second I am saying its ok. That attitude may bite me in the butt later, but right now that's how I feel.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nice job with the loss. Hopefully your husband can find something soon!!