BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sick

Well I made it through yesterday back on track, under my points for the day. But it felt numb. It was very odd. Partly I am sure because I am sick. I have never gotten this sick this fast before. Saturday night my throat "tickled" and at about 3 am sunday morning I woke up sick as a dog. I am taking medicine, but breathing is painful and hard, I cough a lot and today I have almost no voice. My daughter keeps looking at me like "mom is that really you?"

Today I am going to lunch with a friend to do Christmas gifts, but I already have planned out what I am eating, so hopefully I stay on point there. Also, tonight I already know what i am making for dinner (lasagna) and then we are exchanging gifts with our dear friend, Dan and hanging out. So it should be a good day and everything is planned out, so I hope that keeps things in check.

Have a lovely day all!

1 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Hope you get feeling better quickly!