BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 29, 2011

weigh in and where I am now

Well writing out my feelings on here DID help, but I still went crazy this past week. I had 4 Christmas parties in the same week, and I pretty much stopped caring and ate what I wanted. I was sure I had gained at least 5 lbs. Today I weighed in and I DID gain, but only .8. Im not making an excuse, a gain is a gain, but its so much better than I thought and today starts a new week.

My mother in law has her treadmill down now too, so hopefully that'll be a help/reminder. Also my sister in law and mother in law have golds gym passes now, so hopefully with extra help/motivation and a work out partner I will go more often. That's my main focus for the new year is to incorporate exercise more.

Now the other thing is that I am not hitting my 35 lbs by the end of the year. In the past I would have freaked out and quit. But this time I am realizing where I AM AT. I have lost almost 33 lbs since September. I weigh less than I have in years (and less than when I even got married) And I am making life changes, not temporary to meet goals changes. I will hit the 35, probably at next weigh in..and you know what? I AM OK WITH THAT!

I have a long way to go, but I am getting there. One choice at a time, so here's to new choices this week

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Keep going strong!

REBYRYAN said...

Way to go sista!! :O)))