BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yay! 10% and thoughts/feelings

This morning I weighed in, another 1.8 lbs gone, for a total of 32.8, which is more than my 10% goal (barely) but i made it to 10%. This is also the lightest I have been in probably 10 years.

I feel a little scared that I am going to mess this up...especially with Christmas and all the parties, because I will enjoy them. December is hard enough (with my sister having died in December 4 years ago) so I will enjoy the small things. But i slowly learning how people and places and activities can be the "small things" i enjoy instead of food...I wish I could say I will do this and I have and am great at it, but Im not. But its a realization.

My clothes fit so different now. Its so odd. I don't SEE a change in my body yet, but I know there has to be at least a small one because I am down almost 2 full sizes. The jeans I bought not that long ago (like 2 months) are almost too big. Granted, every brand is different, but in these I am almost a 22. I have a LONG way to go. And maybe when you have over 150 lbs to lose having lost 32 doesn't feel like a lot, BUT it will. and slowly, just slowly I am shifting how I see me.

more on that later...have a good day my 2-3 readers!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so happy for you! Hitting 10% is a big deal! Many times it's difficult to tell the way our bodies have changed by how we "feel". I still don't really see the difference sometimes. That's why pictures are so important. You may be yelling "I don't want picture evidence!" at this point, but trust me, at some point they may be very helpful as motivation to not go back (or motivation to keep going forward). You are doing great. Keep pushing onward even during the difficult phases. Just don't give up. Even if you mess up (which I've been doing plenty of lately) you have to want to keep pushing toward the goal. I'm at total war with myself, but I know I'll just keep fighting, even when it sucks!! :high-five: