BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Goal #1 down...and getting back on track, yes again.

Monday was my weigh in and since I adjusted my goals to reflect the new weigh in day...I was supposed to weigh in at 286.6 or less (for a total of 35 lbs lost) Well I weighed in at 285.8. So, i made my goal.

BUT, then hubby and I decided to do an overnight trip to wendover...we had free food and free room, no biggie right? Well, our started on our car died while we were there...so I ended up having to eat out sunday, monday and tuesday and didn't get home until tuesday night, and spent over 400 to fix the car. Sigh. Now I am having trouble refocusing and getting back on track. Its amazing how fast eating out can affect your weight. I am sure I have gained. And it makes me depressed. Plus I hurt so I just want to veg and eat. I know this gets me no where, so I am trying very very hard to pull myself up and get back on track. Wish me luck

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ugh! What a bummer about the car! Eating out can really throw you for a loop, but concentrate on changing things back. Baby steps. You can do this. And remember, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it. Sorry you're in pain also. Hope you feel better soon. Take care!!