BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just keep swimming

Weigh in day today (the last thursday it will be thursday, from here on out it will be mondays (at least for 12 weeks) down 1.6 lbs. So dropped the .8 I gained and then a little. Ill take it. I haven't had any treats/sugar since Sunday and actually feel good. And I am not craving it like usual. MY guess is that once I eat sugar I want it...and if I don't eat it I am ok with out it.

I did aqua aerobics last night and then went back this morning. I am in love! It doesn't hurt. Its actually pretty fun, and suprisingly I like being the "young one" and I love the older crowd. They are pretty fun! I don't feel sore. But I can feel my muscles and know I got a work out in. Both classes have been a full hour, and I have NEVER EVER exercised in any way, shape or form for a full hour, so I am feeling pretty proud. :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Way to go! That's awesome!