BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who does that?

Today I was finally feeling a teeny tiny bit less sore since hurting my shoulder, so I ran a couple errands. I forgot to bring snacks. I brought water, but was SO hungry by the time I was in the middle of my errands not to mention an almost 16 month old starving too. So I decided to grab a subway salad on my way home. (good choice right?) well sara can't really eat that and she was having a MAJOR melt down. So I drove across the street and bought her chik-fil-a nuggets. I bought 8. Who in their rational mind thinks a 16 month old can eat 8 nuggets? Yeah...needless to say I ended up eating 4 of them, 2 1/2 are still in the box and her high chair. I mean it wasnt the end of the world to eat them, and I didn't eat them all...but man it was a slip up. The smell was intoxicating. But I learned my lesson. Make sure I have stuff to snack on in my car...ie: granola bars, almonds, etc.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Been there, done that. It's okay. Keep things clean for the rest of the day and don't beat yourself up too bad. But yeah, keep a few snacks in the car for emergencies :)

REBYRYAN said...

LOL! Okay, I'm laughing at myself here. Do you know how many times I have done that and never, ever thought to have a few snacks handy in the car!? I'm such a dork! But yeah, that's a GREAT idea!