BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 27, 2012

weigh in and the weekend

Today's weigh in was less than ideal, but I am ok. I gained a pound. But that being said I lost 1 full inch off my waist and 1/2 an inch off my hips in the month of Feb. I knew i would probably gain as my hubby and i spent the weekend without our daughter at a fancy hotel and I just wanted to indulge and have fun. Plus its that time of the month...so all things considered it's ok. Next week will reflect better numbers.

I had a fantastic weekend! It was nice to not have to wake up or beg the hubby to wake up with our daughter and to leave her with someone I trusted. It was nice to go to dinner and not worry about food on the floor or spilt milk from a sippy cup. NOW, don't get me wrong, I LOVE AND ADORE MY DAUGHTER, but every now and then it's nice to just have me and the hubby time. It was heavenly.

i am back on track today and feeling good..except one thing. I went to the dr friday cause my stomach was hurting so bad I thought I would pass out. He said it was an intestional infection. Anyway, one of the tests he ran said I was SUPER dehydrated. SAY WHAT? How can I be super dehydrated when I am drinking tons and tons of water? I drink 8-12 8 oz glasses every day. Hmmm...any thoughts???

2 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

sounds like a fun weekend!

REBYRYAN said...

Glad you got to have a fun weekend. No thoughts on the dehydrated thing except that I have the same problem. I have been told that I need to drink more water and I just laugh because if I drank any more I would literally LIVE in the bathroom! TMI, I know...