BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 26, 2012

random check in

Hi all! It's thursday, which means the week is almost over and guess what!? I have been 100% on track. I feel so much better this week (except for being tired (always) and my shoulder hurting) I stepped on the scale this morning just to check and so far the scales LOVING being back on track too. We will see how it goes officially on Monday. But it looks like I am on track and headed for my first loss in over a month. YAY! This morning I was in the kitchen doing some dishes and my darling hubby walks in and says "don't get mad or offended." then he paused and I took a deep breath ready to be both and he said "but those capri's you're wearing are WAY too big. you shouldn't wear them again." I literally laughed out loud. Who could be mad at that? I mean seriously. He's so cute and supportive. I sure love him. Welp I hear Sara stirring from her nap...so good look to all the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Nice! Keep up the good work!

REBYRYAN said...

Haha! I love it!