BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weigh in 5/7/2012

Weigh in was less than ideal. I knew it would be...date night, girls night out, 2 birthday parties. I lost 1/2 a lb. Wish it were more, but I guess a loss is a loss. :)
I redid my small goals...I have fallen so behind that it will take me forever to get to where I want to be, BUT I WILL GET THERE!

This week I am back on no sugar again. I seem to do better with no sugar. So far so good. hopefully it will help on the scale to. I had a check up on my diabetes today and things are looking great. MY A1C test came back really good...so this losing weight is helping emensely there. so ill keep it up.

here's to a good week to all

2 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Glad to hear you're getting good news at the doctor's office! That is always a major plus! And you're right, a loss is a loss!

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Keep at it. You cannot have major losses every week. You are doing great! Have a great Mother's Day!